What you will learn
Learn to build native Cross Platform Mobile Apps for Android, iOS and Windows with C# and the .NET platform using Visual Studio and Xamarin Platform on Windows and Mac OS.
This course is developed for seasoned C# developers who would like to develop mobile apps for the Android, iOS and Windows platform using C# and the .NET platform. By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills to tackle small to intermediate cross platform mobile app development projects.
- Understand Cross Platform Mobile App Development
- Overview of Xamarin Offering
- Xamarin Android Overview
- Xamarin iOS Overview
- Xamarin Forms Overview
- Create Windows, Android, and iOS Mobile Apps
- Accessing Contacts, Camera, GPS and Photos
- Handling Events
- Publishing to Google Playstore, Windows Store and Apple App Store